Skip to main content

My Labview Dream


Controlling something using my PC was one of my biggest dream. I have studied a lot on how to do that and finally with the help of Labview I have controlled LED blinking, LED intensity control, LED intensity control based on LDR value etc. on 2018 last quarter.
Followings are the expertise I have gained in between 28 August 2018 to 02 September 2018 (On a 5 day streak).

A.     How to configure Labview to work with Arduino board
B.     Basic of Labview studied
C.     Arduino Digital output programming by Labview
D.     Arduino Analog output programming by Labview
E.      Arduino Analog output based on analog input by using Labview
F.      Case structure and While loop using in Labview
G.     Data flow analysis, Sub-VI, Case structure, array analysis
H.     Comparison of value event analysis

Refering these expertise, it was a great enjoyment for me to work with LabVIEW. I wish one day I cauld get job, where I will get chance to work with LabVIEW. Anyway, have a nice day.. J

Comments